New on the blog for 2017, we’ll be interviewing Rainbow leaders about their biggest leadership influences, the lessons they’ve learned, best advice they’ve received, and just learn a little bit more about their lives. As I’m finalizing the list of questions, I want to ask everyone to submit questions they’d like to ask their leaders and mentors. Some question ideas are:
- Who has inspired you in your life and why?
- What is your morning routine?
- How do you stay organized?
- What is a failure you experienced and how did you handle it?
- What would you do differently knowing what you know now?
The grand officers had a chance to nominate people they’d like to see interviewed here on the blog. If there’s a Rainbow leader you’d like to learn more about, please let me know!
To submit questions and nominate someone for a leadership interview, please comment or email firstname.lastname@example.org.